Eligibility GuidelinesBrad Haubrich | Thursday October 8, 2020
- 2020 Applicants need not be citizens of the United States. However, applicants must reside in, and be legally eligible to perform and be compensated in the contiguous United States (the 48 states that do not include Hawaii and Alaska, and territories of the United States).
- Applicants must be available to perform on the 2020 National Auditions
- Winners Concert in Philadelphia as well new artist orientation and topical workshops from October 14-16, 2020 .
- Applicants may be under professional management.
- Astral does not accept application for solo percussion; duos that include piano; and ensembles that include percussion.
- Ensembles must demonstrate that they have been a pre-formed group for at least 2 years.
- Prizes are not awarded at the auditions; winners are invited to join Astral’s artist roster.
- There is no limit to the number of artists to be invited onto Astral’s roster.
- The panel has the right to recommend no artists, and all decisions are final.