Career PlanningAstral | Friday February 12, 2016
We have a team of staff and outside experts who give our artists the very best start, turn their ideas into sustainable and impactful careers, and expand their sphere of influence. In return, we have high expectations for their commitment to developing their potential as artistic and community leaders.
We have decades of experience working with early-career artists. Our expert team is comprised of musicians, educators, and arts administrators, and our contacts in the industry run deep. We provide:
- project and idea incubation.
- a full compliment of marketing tools such as professional photos and website, social media consultation, and branding.
- extensive community engagement experiences through our award-winning Education & Community Engagement Program.
- opportunities to commission new works through our Micro-Commissioning Program.
- solo and collaborative appearances on the critically acclaimed Astral In Concert chamber music series.
- a private showcase for commercial managers and presenters in New York City.
- access to concert engagements through Astral’s bookings department.
- professional advice and mentoring.
- public speaking experience.